Mr. Uche Orji - Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Orji is the Managing Director/CEO of the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority. He brings a wealth of global experience in the financial services sector to his role as MD/CEO.
- He joined NSIA as CEO in October 2012, from Switzerland’s largest bank, UBS Securities, where he was Managing Director in the New York branch of its Equities Division.
- Prior to his UBS experience, Mr. Orji spent six years at JP Morgan in London, 2001-2006, rising from the position of Vice President to Managing Director within the Equities Division.
- Prior to JP Morgan, he worked for Goldman Sachs Asset Management, London, 1998-2001, as an Analyst/Portfolio Manager.
- His first banking financial industry experiences were at Diamond Bank Plc., Lagos and Arthur Andersen, Lagos.
- Mr. Orji studied Chemical Engineering at the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, graduating in 1990. He also obtained an MBA from Harvard Business School in 1998.